Members and Guests Day
Our annual Members and Guests Day is one of our most anticipated events selling out year after year. Book now to secure your tee time and space for the day
- Date: Sunday 25th July 2021
- Entry fee: £10
- Course: Lochgreen (Yellow Tees)
- Format: Stroke play best nett (Handicap - Course Handicap x 95%)
Tee time booked from 11am-12.30pm (Your draw and time will be emailed to you)
- Pre round rolls and coffee/tea (Arrive 45 mins before your tee time)
- Play Golf (Try and have fun)
- Two course meal in the club house (Submit cards in the box provided in restaurant)
- 1st - 2 Ball at Dundonald Links, bottle of spirits and case of beer.
- 2nd - 2 Cecchini's Restaurant vouchers, bottle of spirits and case of beer.
- 3rd - Bottle of spirits and case of beer.
Due to Covid restrictions there will not be a prize giving. Winners will be contacted by email.
How to Enter
Due to limited spaces available we are accepting entries on a first come foirst serve basis.
- Please email email@example.com with your name, guest name and their CDH number.
- Transfer £10 entry fee to: Sort code: 80-22-60 Account number: 18286169
- On the bank tranfer please use the reference/note: Your Name + Members Guest Comp
SGU Handicap indexes apply. All ties will be decided on the best inward half. No competitor may win more that one prize. All members members of an affiliated club of possess a current CDH number. The organsing committee's decision will be final with all matters. Entries can only be accepted if accompanied by the entry fee
Competitiors must check in at the clubhouse restaurant 45 mins before allocated tee off for pre round refreshments.