How to Join
The club welcomes applications from beginners to the game of golf, through to experienced golfers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become I member?
- Becoming a member with us is easy. If you're just starting out or if you're a seasoned pro we welcome anyone and everyone to join our club. Learn more about Memberships
- Any Additional Costs?
- To play the courses at Troon Links a South Ayrshire Golf Membership is not required, but it is recommended.
- Junior Membership?
- We're currently not holding any Junior Medals. More information on Junior season tickets can be found on Golf South Ayrshire's website.
- Medal Competition Days?
- Medal competitions are played on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays alternating between the Darley and the Lochgreen courses. Take a look at our Fixtures so a detailde breakdown.
- Booking Tee Times?
- Information on booking tee times can be found on Golf South Ayrshire's website.
- Winter Greens?
- Winter greens are rarely put into use due to the layout of the courses and climate; however, winter greens may be used during adverse winter conditions to protect some of the green surfaces.